I hate shopping. Maybe without a budget, I might actually enjoy it, actually I do. Today I went for yet another last minute, quick splash-and-dash shopping session for black attire for tomorrow’s photo shoot. Can you imagine how hard it is to shop for black long sleeves shirt and black pants? If you have RM130+ to splash on a single shirt, then visit the SubZero store and you’ve found the heaven for black and white attires. If not, then you’re in for an adventure. As for me, I only had RM70 with me; you can paint the rest of the picture yourself. It didn’t help that FOS was closed at 3pm for some annual dinner. Thankfully, I stumble upon Dasha and Ryan on my out in despair after failing to find anything. Eventually, I found one…RM69 and only in size ‘M’…Ughhh!!! Now I’m officially broke for the remaining of this month and I get to wear a black long sleeves shirt that super tight, sigh. But hey, there's Ms Liz :)
Not to leave out this little bit of info. Just before the last minute shopping adventure, I single-handedly carried 21 plastic chairs, 20 metal stools and 9 low metal stools. Why? Its all for the photo shoot tomorrow, 83 people altogether including the lecturers. No thanks to the Graduation committee. What a big help they have been.
Not to leave out this little bit of info. Just before the last minute shopping adventure, I single-handedly carried 21 plastic chairs, 20 metal stools and 9 low metal stools. Why? Its all for the photo shoot tomorrow, 83 people altogether including the lecturers. No thanks to the Graduation committee. What a big help they have been.
No comments:
Post a Comment