Five months, this was how long it lasted before it got messy enough to put up with. Finally, I got me a new haircut. Ok, that’s a lie; it’s more of a trim. In fact, no one actually noticed it yet. Heck, I can hardly see the difference apart from the thinner over-all look, and it feels lighter too.
Unknown to me, I’ve turned into a blog-addict. It’s almost impossible to get thru a day without having a new entry.
Roughly about a month ago, dad found a NIKON COOLPIX3200 digital camera on Monkey Beach. The casing is still intact, surprisingly. But the buttons are all missing. Good thing was it still works, apart from the lens that is jammed. Did I mention it has a 256MB Flash Memory in it? It was such a good find. At last, dad managed to find time to visit a camera shop to see if it can be repaired at a low price. Since the market value should still be around RM888 for that camera, no point spending any more than RM300 on repairs.
I took a trip to Gurney Plaza on the way back from college today to take a look at the iPod Shuffle first-hand. Goodness gracious me, its sooooo nice! And small too! The sound quality is magnificent too, amazing clarity for such a simple device. In the midst of all this awe and delight, the fact that it has no LCD screen faded away. After all, it’s only 512MB which could store up to around 120 songs; I think I can remember my play list without the help of an LCD screen. After all, my beat-up, old and disfigured Discman doesn’t have one and I’m already used to not having LCD screen (the Discman used to have one, before it died on me). Hey, it’s the iPod shuffle. For a life less orderly.
No comments:
Post a Comment