Tuesday, 15 February 2005

Simple Things in Life

At the end of the day, come what may, it’s always the simple pleasures in life that’s the sweetest, memorable and well…nice!

My Top-15 list of the simple things in life I enjoy…in no particular order.

1. Sipping that first cup of coffee in the morning and savouring the moment.
2. Waking up on an empty house. (I just like to be alone when I wake up)
3. Picking up the newspaper from the front door and peaking at the Sports section.
4. Playing the acoustic guitar as loud as possible.
5. Scoring goals with my left foot.
6. Sis buying me something…anything.
7. Going to bed on a cool, breezy night.
8. Close friends coming back to Penang.
9. Driving on an empty stretch of road.
10. When mom decides to cook a buffet-like dinner.
11. The smell of my favourite pillow. Hehe.
12. Dad buying lunch home when I’m on holiday and broke.
13. Weekends.
14. Taking photographs, digital or SL-R works for me.
15. The sight of all my completed assignments.

No comments: