Studies are almost over (I hope) and with working life looms behind the corner, ahh…yet another sign of growing up. *Sigh*
Looking back at all that has happened; it’s still hard to acknowledge the fact that 22 years has flown by, just like that. Bang! By heart, I’m still 16. No doubt about that…I like to think that I’ve stopped growing since then. But here I am 22…and complaining about the reality that most people refuse to ponder on, that is growing up.
Now, I’m almost at the “in between” phase…in between as in a fresh grad with no job. Heh!! Things are still kinda blur and uncertain seeing that I still have no idea or no destination of choice to look forward to. Maybe that’s the main contributing aspect that has made me a party animal for the past month or so. Come to think of it, when all this is over, CNY would be the only holiday I’ll look forward to, where everyone will be around, once again.
No comments:
Post a Comment