I don’t even know where to begin. It was as if it was rigged from the start. I’ll just start off with this thing I would rather call a 44 seater horse ride that broke down twice in Taiping. Because really, it doesn’t feel like a bus as looks can be deceiving.
Yeah, you can scratch off Plusliner from the list. Yeah, it is that lousy now. I’ve not even mentioned the smell. One thing though, I was surprised Sim manage to sleep at all. But I guess it was fatigue more than the comfort (or lack of) of the 44 seater horse.
It just wouldn’t stop bouncing. And the air cond…why do I even bother. It just wasn’t even there to begin with.
This only mean that New Year’s Eve have to rock! It must be. Oh god please, I need a decent party to see off the year. A wonderful year that is being bug-ridden by failed over-hyped parties. OK, not all was a failure, but for the most part of it, it was.
(P/S: I don’t appreciate traveling for four hours in the wee hours of the morning only to find out a day later that we were co-hosting the party in front of the hotel receptionist’s desk)
Yeah, you can scratch off Plusliner from the list. Yeah, it is that lousy now. I’ve not even mentioned the smell. One thing though, I was surprised Sim manage to sleep at all. But I guess it was fatigue more than the comfort (or lack of) of the 44 seater horse.
It just wouldn’t stop bouncing. And the air cond…why do I even bother. It just wasn’t even there to begin with.
This only mean that New Year’s Eve have to rock! It must be. Oh god please, I need a decent party to see off the year. A wonderful year that is being bug-ridden by failed over-hyped parties. OK, not all was a failure, but for the most part of it, it was.
(P/S: I don’t appreciate traveling for four hours in the wee hours of the morning only to find out a day later that we were co-hosting the party in front of the hotel receptionist’s desk)
No comments:
Post a Comment