Year end is approaching. As I sit at my desk in the office, still dreading over the KL trip that has come to pass over a cup of coffee, I realized maybe I was a bit too harsh on them. But hey, it’s done and dusted. Let’s not go back down that road again.
2005 has been well. Really well. I graduated (yes me, of all people. I’m a graduate!) from EAA, finally. Found a fantastic job a month after the exhibition, loving it still and have never been to so many holiday trips in one year. I guess 22 is the new 18. Its fun being 22, no kidding. I went to KL, Damai Laut, Melaka and KL again. Man, I’m so feeble. 3 locations and I consider that a lot. But I did fritter away a ridiculous sum of money this year buying tech gadgets like RAM, a digital camera and so on. Not to mention the amount of liquor as well.
Well, I’m gonna be in a penny-pinching mode in 2006. I promise. At least that’ll get my mom off my back. Been bugging me to save. Yes, I realized the importance of it, really. However, there are just some things that require immediate action. So I indulge myself first. Thus I’ll know what I am saving for.
3 more days to go before 2006
Party for New Year’s Eve is still in the preliminary stages of preparation. So I don’t know what’s gonna happen, yet.
2005 has been well. Really well. I graduated (yes me, of all people. I’m a graduate!) from EAA, finally. Found a fantastic job a month after the exhibition, loving it still and have never been to so many holiday trips in one year. I guess 22 is the new 18. Its fun being 22, no kidding. I went to KL, Damai Laut, Melaka and KL again. Man, I’m so feeble. 3 locations and I consider that a lot. But I did fritter away a ridiculous sum of money this year buying tech gadgets like RAM, a digital camera and so on. Not to mention the amount of liquor as well.
Well, I’m gonna be in a penny-pinching mode in 2006. I promise. At least that’ll get my mom off my back. Been bugging me to save. Yes, I realized the importance of it, really. However, there are just some things that require immediate action. So I indulge myself first. Thus I’ll know what I am saving for.
3 more days to go before 2006
Party for New Year’s Eve is still in the preliminary stages of preparation. So I don’t know what’s gonna happen, yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment