Thursday, 15 December 2005

The Weekend Month

Ahhh, December. Don’t you just love December? It’s like a whole month of full of weekends. Think of it that way :)

January sucks because the whole damn month feels like Monday (being the beginning of the year vs. first day of the week); safe to say it feels that way all the way until March. Then comes April, which feels like Tuesday, yeah, I consider it as Monday since Tuesday comes after that. In May, it kind feels like its Ladies Night for the whole month. I don’t know lah, maybe because it’s the middle of the year and Wednesdays being midweek, so you’re in the dilemma of going out and party hard…yet, you have to bear in mind that there’s work tomorrow morning. June till August is fun ‘cos it feels like Thursday since you can almost feel the pre-weekend that is coming up. That’s Friday by the way (which can stand for by September till November).

And well, Sundays…

They’re emmm…Sundays.
Sundays are weird.

I guess you’d have to be 40…married, with kids to appreciate Sundays.

Man, I love December.

No comments: