I woke up with 2 messages this morning.
Yeah, I slept early, that’s the consequence of sleeping early.
One says, “Meister, problem settled, case closed.”
What does that mean? It was a cliffhanger conversation; where conclusions could have swung either way. So Ms……., kindly sms me a more precise message.
The other reads, “Hai dear, dah tido ke blm. I love you so much.”
Fuck! That’s creepy man. I hope it’s not her. It was a one time thing, back in KL (or just outside). I hope my past action isn’t coming back to haunt me.
Oh god, please.
Dropping my camera last night when I was drunk during the Jazz Fest which left a massive dent on the camera is bad enough. Don’t lah. I need a good day. But that’s another story, for another entry :)
Yeah, I slept early, that’s the consequence of sleeping early.
One says, “Meister, problem settled, case closed.”
What does that mean? It was a cliffhanger conversation; where conclusions could have swung either way. So Ms……., kindly sms me a more precise message.
The other reads, “Hai dear, dah tido ke blm. I love you so much.”
Fuck! That’s creepy man. I hope it’s not her. It was a one time thing, back in KL (or just outside). I hope my past action isn’t coming back to haunt me.
Oh god, please.
Dropping my camera last night when I was drunk during the Jazz Fest which left a massive dent on the camera is bad enough. Don’t lah. I need a good day. But that’s another story, for another entry :)
No comments:
Post a Comment