Thursday, 29 December 2005

Partyphobia

I’ve got much on my plate that it isn’t funny at all. While I sit here having my ass froze up with the ridiculous office air-con, I bet Drey (who is on-leave till next year) is getting a sun tan on the beautiful beach of Cenang in Langkawi sipping good quality duty-free liquors and David (who is also on-leave till next year) is probably half-way to KL already by now. I’ve got a shitload of work to do, mostly my own and a bit of theirs, just incase they can’t meet the deadline.

On top of that, I’ve yet to come up with any visuals that I would be proud of for this gig tomorrow. While there’s Futsal tomorrow, I’ve got to rendezvous after the game to somewhere for some err…personal stuff. Then comes New Year’s Eve. The party which I think has been finalized. After that, I’ll be on my way to Langkawi on first week of January for yet another party. While I know I should be looking forward to all of it. I find myself trembling in fright. That’s only up to mid-January. There’s surely more to come after that. Man, can die wan man! I’m not kidding. OK, maybe just a little. I guess I don’t have to drink so much, right? I guess I could scratch off Koh Samui for now. It can wait.

The only thing…the ONLY thing that’s making this a wee bit more cheerful and a tad less worrisome is that I made ‘Senior Designer’ this month! I got me a promotion, sort of.

HOO DA MAN? HOO DA MAN?!

No comments: