Sunday, 11 December 2005

Hey, Isn't A Little Cold in Here?

It was 6.30pm
The usual time for my parents to have dinner, and so they summon me. “Come, let’s go already.” Right, so off we go, all the way to town, somewhere just off Penang Road. I can never remember what the name of the restaurant is. But they sure serve the best Curry Stingray in the island.

So after all the finding a space to park, walking to the restaurant, eat, leave, walk back, drive back…it was 8.30pm

I needed to take a leak. So I rushed to the toilet when we got home. Then I realize…my fly was undone.

Damn man, fuck.
But lady luck smiled, a really, really huge smile. Lucky me, I wore that good old Penang Jersey, which was long enough to cover. Spared me the embarrassment, phew.

No wonder I felt a little cold down south.

No comments: