Thursday, 22 December 2005

Parties Galore!

Man, I’ve gotten myself into a ridiculous schedule again. Not only I’ll be heading off to KL on a midnight bus (eh?), I’ve got Futsal planned from 8-10pm tomorrow before the departure. Can we (me and Sim) make it in time? We’ll see.

Then of course, I do foresee a somewhat hardcore Christmas party (with me matcha, Ian) coming up while I’m in the city. And possibly a Zouk visit on the eve. Then of course, the 9.30pm bus ride back on Monday…in which we will arrive back in the island at right about 2am. Who the heck is gonna pick us up from the bus station?

Then this gig on the 30th where I should have started working on some art visuals to have it projected onto some big screen somewhere in the vicinity, then of course, the last day of 2005…the eve…where am I gonna go? I don’t know…just follow the flow lah, even so…it’s gonna be demanding. Getting drunk, lack of sleep…fuh! Man!

Then January, Langkawi beckons. But, but…it has not gone exactly as planned so far. I guess there isn’t an easier way to break it. I’ll just have to face up to them.

That’s about it….for the first half of it at least. When Sim departs back down south to Aussie-land, Kev will be headed back here. So here we go again, more parties, CNY and maybe…just maybe…Koh Samui.

See you guys later! Got some serious parties to attend.

No comments: