If I can find more time I would blog more often. But little I know, the pay-check’s in, the month’s almost over and the New Year is in the offing, and I have yet to do my CNY shopping! Ack!
Need to buy new clothes, new pants new everything! And there’s a paintball outing which I have yet to organize. Hey, wait a sec. Why is it me that’s going thru the predicament of talking with illiterate scum-bags on the telephone? Maybe I’ll pass it to someone else. Come on lah, I got work mah, where got time?! Besides, I just found out another place for paintball…and we get 1000 bullets! Ho yeah! Can go on rampage. Don’t laugh if I do some ridiculous somersault like in The Matrix. Heh heh…
But if we opt for the one at USM, maybe we should bring in a football with us. Since the terrain is on some field, why not bring a ball and use it as a weapon as well. Imagine, someone would be shooting at someone else and you pop in, aim the ball at any one of them and give the ball a good swift and fire away! Blimey, that’d be incredibly fun. Or maybe fill-up water balloons with coloured water and throw at people. Consider that a bomb. That’ll be awfully fun too unless you have such stubby fingers, which of course, the risk of having the balloon burst on yourself is higher than average. Man, I’m getting too creative with this, that means I need a paintball session really soon.
Well, this 3-5 February, at Gurney Plaza, my works will be on display again! So swing by the booth directly in front of Parkson Grand (Ground Floor), and check it out. That would be my 4th campaign! Man, this is fun.
Need to buy new clothes, new pants new everything! And there’s a paintball outing which I have yet to organize. Hey, wait a sec. Why is it me that’s going thru the predicament of talking with illiterate scum-bags on the telephone? Maybe I’ll pass it to someone else. Come on lah, I got work mah, where got time?! Besides, I just found out another place for paintball…and we get 1000 bullets! Ho yeah! Can go on rampage. Don’t laugh if I do some ridiculous somersault like in The Matrix. Heh heh…
But if we opt for the one at USM, maybe we should bring in a football with us. Since the terrain is on some field, why not bring a ball and use it as a weapon as well. Imagine, someone would be shooting at someone else and you pop in, aim the ball at any one of them and give the ball a good swift and fire away! Blimey, that’d be incredibly fun. Or maybe fill-up water balloons with coloured water and throw at people. Consider that a bomb. That’ll be awfully fun too unless you have such stubby fingers, which of course, the risk of having the balloon burst on yourself is higher than average. Man, I’m getting too creative with this, that means I need a paintball session really soon.
Well, this 3-5 February, at Gurney Plaza, my works will be on display again! So swing by the booth directly in front of Parkson Grand (Ground Floor), and check it out. That would be my 4th campaign! Man, this is fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment