Thursday, 5 January 2006

Pre-Langkawi

One more party to go, tomorrow, for yet another weekend (3rd in a row), I’ll be packing my bags and going off…to Langkawi this time. Where the hell did December go? Is it me or that it went by with just a flicker? It’s freaking January already, and the school-caused traffic jams are back with a really huge bang. I miss December. It’s so damn hot, wei.

I’ve made some resolutions and this time, I hope to stick to it. This time, quitting cigarettes isn’t on the list, since it won’t be enforced anyway…(why bother?)

So I decided, in 2006…I’ll > (in no particular order)

1. Spend more time with my parents + sis.
2. Find me a girlfriend.
3. Maybe quit cigarettes after CNY, but that’s CNY’s resolution-lah.
4. Be nicer to certain people.
5. Get a car.
6. Work harder.
7. Own a real full fledge iPod.
8. Start gym again and stick with the regime.
9. Travel.
10. Save money!
11. Grow taller and hit 190cm.
12. Move out.
13. At least fulfill half of the list above.

Here goes…
2006, another year.

No comments: