It has been awhile since I heard the shocking news. That they were switching and setting up an alliance with their once arch-enemy. Yeah, I’m talking about Apple vs. Intel. And now, 12 days into 2006, they finally release their first ever modal under the Intel name. It’s a shocker that they release their laptops range first rather than the goofy looking eMac. I guess, part of the reason for switching was because their laptops deserve some massive over due upgrade since they can’t fit in the heat-prone and bulky G5 chips in it. So in come, the Intel Dual Core Processor!
I know a certain mini girl will be pissed at Apple for discarding their famous white and adopting Powerbook’s sleek silver exterior.
I know a certain fellow who might envy for not waiting a tad longer when he bought his Powerbook.
I know I’m quite annoyed that they renamed it to MacBook from iBook. Yeah, sounds kinda tacky. “Yeah? What am I using? It’s a MacBook baby! Eeeks.”
But the specs look fantastic. How the heck did they cramp in an iSight (Apple’s webcam) into a laptop screen (top center) which is only 0.8cm thick?! Fuck.
I know a certain mini girl will be pissed at Apple for discarding their famous white and adopting Powerbook’s sleek silver exterior.
I know a certain fellow who might envy for not waiting a tad longer when he bought his Powerbook.
I know I’m quite annoyed that they renamed it to MacBook from iBook. Yeah, sounds kinda tacky. “Yeah? What am I using? It’s a MacBook baby! Eeeks.”
But the specs look fantastic. How the heck did they cramp in an iSight (Apple’s webcam) into a laptop screen (top center) which is only 0.8cm thick?! Fuck.
No comments:
Post a Comment