There are days when I wish something would fuck up, so routine would be thrown off course. But there are days when I do need to stick to it. Usually, that’s when it starts to fuck up.
I had a flat tire today. OK, it was my fault. But the asshole insurance salesman/neighbour had to drive so god-damn slow in his green E-Class, I mean come on! Who the fuck drives like that?! Crawling at merely 30km/h. Sheesh. I had to take a quick de-tour to ditch him. And that’s how car tire meets curb happened. Yet somehow, I manage to pick Audrey up and drove all the way to the office at Gelugor before it finally went flat. (In my defense, I thought I escaped the damage)
It ain’t much fun when you’ve forgotten how to change a flat tire. So I lift the car up with that thingy, only to realize later that I have to loosen the bolts first, sigh. Back to step one.
It ain’t that much fun either when the spare tire is worn out and out of air. Argh! All the effort and sweat gone to waste. In the end, have to call the tire shop and ask for assistance. Spend money again! Argh! There goes my CNY shopping.
I had a flat tire today. OK, it was my fault. But the asshole insurance salesman/neighbour had to drive so god-damn slow in his green E-Class, I mean come on! Who the fuck drives like that?! Crawling at merely 30km/h. Sheesh. I had to take a quick de-tour to ditch him. And that’s how car tire meets curb happened. Yet somehow, I manage to pick Audrey up and drove all the way to the office at Gelugor before it finally went flat. (In my defense, I thought I escaped the damage)
It ain’t much fun when you’ve forgotten how to change a flat tire. So I lift the car up with that thingy, only to realize later that I have to loosen the bolts first, sigh. Back to step one.
It ain’t that much fun either when the spare tire is worn out and out of air. Argh! All the effort and sweat gone to waste. In the end, have to call the tire shop and ask for assistance. Spend money again! Argh! There goes my CNY shopping.
No comments:
Post a Comment