Today is me last day! Woohoo, ok. You know that awkward feeling you get when you’re typing an entry to your blog and someone’s watching? Yeah, I’m having that now. Woi, go away lah! Let me be…
(And so she wheels away on her chair, pretending to be interested in that red book I read, or maybe she is, heh heh….anyway…)
The week-long holiday is finally here, well almost at least. And since the boss is feeling generous, he decided to let us off early. Yay! Could use some extra time to catch some energizing snooze before futsal tonight.
Kev has some issues with estimation. At Batu Ferringhi, I remember both me and Ian, and maybe even Kev himself said “Make a small one!”. At the end of the process. The spliff was bigger than my Mild Seven. Then I looked over, “Small one, huh?” *BISH* Well, that fucked us up big time. And hence the massive hang over I’m going thru now at the office. But at least I get off early.
Previously we had a gambling session before we hit off to Batu Ferringhi, Roby had to show up with his self-proclaimed ‘prosperous belly’ (you kiddin’ me? You’re just fat, fatso, get over it, fatso.) and ruin our 20 cents per round card game. He hiked it up to 50 cents minimum, and of course, everyone succumbed to peer-pressure and raised their stake to a buck. But a few of us didn’t, and at the end, us cheapos were the real winners. And I had him a good one by raising my stakes to five bucks on the last game. I quickly flashed the cards at my face and what do you know! Pair 9! Double whammy baby! Heh, its RM10 dude! Pay up! Pay up! The year of the dog seems kind so far.
Xin Nian Kuai Le ya’ll!
(And so she wheels away on her chair, pretending to be interested in that red book I read, or maybe she is, heh heh….anyway…)
The week-long holiday is finally here, well almost at least. And since the boss is feeling generous, he decided to let us off early. Yay! Could use some extra time to catch some energizing snooze before futsal tonight.
Kev has some issues with estimation. At Batu Ferringhi, I remember both me and Ian, and maybe even Kev himself said “Make a small one!”. At the end of the process. The spliff was bigger than my Mild Seven. Then I looked over, “Small one, huh?” *BISH* Well, that fucked us up big time. And hence the massive hang over I’m going thru now at the office. But at least I get off early.
Previously we had a gambling session before we hit off to Batu Ferringhi, Roby had to show up with his self-proclaimed ‘prosperous belly’ (you kiddin’ me? You’re just fat, fatso, get over it, fatso.) and ruin our 20 cents per round card game. He hiked it up to 50 cents minimum, and of course, everyone succumbed to peer-pressure and raised their stake to a buck. But a few of us didn’t, and at the end, us cheapos were the real winners. And I had him a good one by raising my stakes to five bucks on the last game. I quickly flashed the cards at my face and what do you know! Pair 9! Double whammy baby! Heh, its RM10 dude! Pay up! Pay up! The year of the dog seems kind so far.
Xin Nian Kuai Le ya’ll!
No comments:
Post a Comment