9 months working in an advertising firm. The only thing I’ve learnt: Penangites hates being original. It’s all about looking like your opponents or just like everybody else. Fuck me man, how to succeed like that?! Mahai. Open up your puny mind that’s covered by a bird nest-like hair and see the possibilities lah! Ohmygawd. I swear next time you ask me to do another carbon copy design; I’ll punch you so hard that your nose would pop out on the other side, so when you exit the office in shame, I could slam the door hard enough so I could hit your nose, again! Who on earth name themselves 'Garry' with a double ‘R’? I thought you weren’t into originality? Perhaps it’s stolen, just like all your ugly, second-rate brochures and press ads…which you force me to do.
Give me a break, man!
Give me a break, man!
No comments:
Post a Comment