Hello…
Finally a little spare time for some updates.
Since I rolled out from the office on Friday to start the week-long festive holiday, I’ve failed to stay sober for not longer than 5 hours. And waking up at 2pm on a daily basis is starting to creep me out. But what to do lah?
This is the holiday, and my first holiday as a working-class adult, heh. So must party hard. Make up for lost times. What's more, everyone is back…at least almost every is still. Some has left. But that doesn’t mean the parties will come short.
It was fun going clubbing again after a long absence, though both clubs closed after just spending half-an-hour there. Well, arriving at 2.30 isn’t a good idea after all, or maybe it is. Since everyone I know arrived at 2.30-ish anyways. Man, the people I know can really drink! And oh, I finally met the illusive Hot Babe aka Tzelin. Tell you ah, she ain’t easy to find. Zach tells me “Hey, let go say hi to Debs, Pei Pei they all lah”. Ok cool, so me and Ryan tagged along to exchange pleasantries. Even so, I couldn’t find her. But eventually, I did. She seems shocked to finally see how tall I am. But yet again, most people are. It’s starting to be cliché. Heh.
I remember moving on to SS, for some after-party, since they close an hour later than Glo. I visibly remember dropping my cigarette into the jug of beer I was holding in the most comical fashion with all the futile attempts to divert it another way, in front of someone who I was trying to greet. In the end, we didn’t exchange handshakes, but endless laughter. And I took out the butt and resume drinking (heh!). Met a local pop star too, in a form of Reshmonu. I really, really wanted to ask weather it was a real bitch to maintain the funky corn rolls he sports in his videos. Seeing that he didn’t have it, my guessing is that it is a real bitch to maintain it.
Had BBQ for the first day of CNY (looks good, ei?), and lots of wine. Heheh, that’s my influence to the family from Zach, who has taught me quite well with the whole wine thing. And Annie too! Teach me more!
Anyway, it has been fun so far. So much fun that now I fear I might struggle to get into the working mindset again.
Finally a little spare time for some updates.
Since I rolled out from the office on Friday to start the week-long festive holiday, I’ve failed to stay sober for not longer than 5 hours. And waking up at 2pm on a daily basis is starting to creep me out. But what to do lah?
This is the holiday, and my first holiday as a working-class adult, heh. So must party hard. Make up for lost times. What's more, everyone is back…at least almost every is still. Some has left. But that doesn’t mean the parties will come short.
It was fun going clubbing again after a long absence, though both clubs closed after just spending half-an-hour there. Well, arriving at 2.30 isn’t a good idea after all, or maybe it is. Since everyone I know arrived at 2.30-ish anyways. Man, the people I know can really drink! And oh, I finally met the illusive Hot Babe aka Tzelin. Tell you ah, she ain’t easy to find. Zach tells me “Hey, let go say hi to Debs, Pei Pei they all lah”. Ok cool, so me and Ryan tagged along to exchange pleasantries. Even so, I couldn’t find her. But eventually, I did. She seems shocked to finally see how tall I am. But yet again, most people are. It’s starting to be cliché. Heh.
I remember moving on to SS, for some after-party, since they close an hour later than Glo. I visibly remember dropping my cigarette into the jug of beer I was holding in the most comical fashion with all the futile attempts to divert it another way, in front of someone who I was trying to greet. In the end, we didn’t exchange handshakes, but endless laughter. And I took out the butt and resume drinking (heh!). Met a local pop star too, in a form of Reshmonu. I really, really wanted to ask weather it was a real bitch to maintain the funky corn rolls he sports in his videos. Seeing that he didn’t have it, my guessing is that it is a real bitch to maintain it.
Had BBQ for the first day of CNY (looks good, ei?), and lots of wine. Heheh, that’s my influence to the family from Zach, who has taught me quite well with the whole wine thing. And Annie too! Teach me more!Anyway, it has been fun so far. So much fun that now I fear I might struggle to get into the working mindset again.
No comments:
Post a Comment