I terhilang myself ler. My goodness, I don’t even know what to blog about anymore. I guess last week was pretty uneventful, unlike some certain group of people who left to Koh Samui without me, grrrr…eh, wait…I bailed out. My bad :P
I just got home and today my mom is admitted to the hospital, to fix that hernia problem. All the best, mom!
Audrey misspelled her own name about a week or two ago. On her defence, she was drawing her name out rather than writing it out. I guess she got a wee bit too into it. “Dum dee dam deed um” as she mumbles some song while drawing her name, suddenly “AAAAHHHH!!! I forgot the ‘R’ in Audrey!”

I swear there is no way to describe how loud and heavy I laughed. My face was so red that it made my Man Utd jersey looked pink and I could have almost peed.
Recently, a former lecturer told us some scandal about the people in my ex-college, which involves this lecturer who dresses as a guy most of the time (in fact, all the time) and the protégé girl student from Indonesia. Lesbians, maybe? I mean, come on, they live together! And they act so suspicious. I just can’t stop rubbing my palms against each other in front of Drey, “Is that how they do it ah?!” *Rub* *Rub* It never fails to wind her up and make her go "ARRGHHHH!!!!!," hehe. “Or maybe a double headed…”
“Meng ah, still got space ah?” dad inquires as he reverses into a parking slot. Yeah, I told him we have plenty, you could fit an EX5 bike between. “OK,” And he slams the Toyota behind us. “Keong kan! An chua? I thought you said there was space left!”
“Well yeah, but I didn’t know you were auditioning for F1-who-can-park-in-less-than-0.3seconds!” Yeah, being the typical Malaysians that we are, we drove off. Shhhh. Don’t tell anyone, k? It’s our little secret.
As we went down to inspect the damage on our car, “I tell you ah, Iswara bumpers are god-sent! No shit! See! You should buy one too,” Oh great, my sis already owns another. I don’t wanna be the third, it’s just weird.
---------------------------------
I just got home and today my mom is admitted to the hospital, to fix that hernia problem. All the best, mom!
---------------------------------
Audrey misspelled her own name about a week or two ago. On her defence, she was drawing her name out rather than writing it out. I guess she got a wee bit too into it. “Dum dee dam deed um” as she mumbles some song while drawing her name, suddenly “AAAAHHHH!!! I forgot the ‘R’ in Audrey!”

I swear there is no way to describe how loud and heavy I laughed. My face was so red that it made my Man Utd jersey looked pink and I could have almost peed.
---------------------------------
Recently, a former lecturer told us some scandal about the people in my ex-college, which involves this lecturer who dresses as a guy most of the time (in fact, all the time) and the protégé girl student from Indonesia. Lesbians, maybe? I mean, come on, they live together! And they act so suspicious. I just can’t stop rubbing my palms against each other in front of Drey, “Is that how they do it ah?!” *Rub* *Rub* It never fails to wind her up and make her go "ARRGHHHH!!!!!," hehe. “Or maybe a double headed…”
---------------------------------
“Meng ah, still got space ah?” dad inquires as he reverses into a parking slot. Yeah, I told him we have plenty, you could fit an EX5 bike between. “OK,” And he slams the Toyota behind us. “Keong kan! An chua? I thought you said there was space left!”
“Well yeah, but I didn’t know you were auditioning for F1-who-can-park-in-less-than-0.3seconds!” Yeah, being the typical Malaysians that we are, we drove off. Shhhh. Don’t tell anyone, k? It’s our little secret.
As we went down to inspect the damage on our car, “I tell you ah, Iswara bumpers are god-sent! No shit! See! You should buy one too,” Oh great, my sis already owns another. I don’t wanna be the third, it’s just weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment