I’ve always had issues waking up. Being me, there’s never, never a good reason to wake up from the morning, never. Well, almost never always anyways. My phone rings with the standard Sony Ericsson message tone which you can never change (sigh), and I just refuse to see who on earth would message me at this moment when I feel suicidal. After the alarm rang, I checked it out…
The message reads…
“I’m getting married next week. It’s a small party with only a few people are invited. Don’t give money, don’t bring gifts. Just bring…”
Why is the message incomplete? Just bring what? Myself? The neighbour is getting married already? She's my age! “WHAT?! Are you out of your mind?!” I replied. And lay down and rest my head, thinking what on earth am I gonna buy. I haven't attended a wedding where a friend is getting married before. I'm broke and I need to conjure up a gift eventhough she insisted on 'no gifts' as said on the message. But only later (much later) did I realize there was a second part to the message. Spaced down. Really, really spaced down.
“Just bring…
…someone to MARRY me! Happy Valentine’s Day!”
Damn it. Terpedaya. I should learn to scroll down on my SMSes.
The message reads…
“I’m getting married next week. It’s a small party with only a few people are invited. Don’t give money, don’t bring gifts. Just bring…”
Why is the message incomplete? Just bring what? Myself? The neighbour is getting married already? She's my age! “WHAT?! Are you out of your mind?!” I replied. And lay down and rest my head, thinking what on earth am I gonna buy. I haven't attended a wedding where a friend is getting married before. I'm broke and I need to conjure up a gift eventhough she insisted on 'no gifts' as said on the message. But only later (much later) did I realize there was a second part to the message. Spaced down. Really, really spaced down.
“Just bring…
…someone to MARRY me! Happy Valentine’s Day!”
Damn it. Terpedaya. I should learn to scroll down on my SMSes.
No comments:
Post a Comment