I blame the book Dry for my lack of entries of late. It’s my new drug…reading. Yeah, being the late bloomer that I am, I finally pick up reading, for real. And well, it has been rewarding considering this would only be my second book that I have ever read from cover to cover without skipping a sheet. Wah, I feel so proud. I don’t know why, but I’ve never been an avid reader at all in my life prior to this sudden “I-think-I-should-pickup-reading” motivation. I guess I need to strengthen my copy ability to succeed in advertising. I’m quite content with my graphic ability.
Sim showed me that book while we were chilling out at Langkawi, I read 1-2 chapters of it and I just need to finish it. OK, the author is good; it’s a good book nonetheless. I just need to know what happens next. Then I curi Zach’s Memoirs of a Geisha and got hooked to it as well, difference is that they made that into a movie, not Dry. So I ended up reading it rather than Geisha.
Jockey dude, Tuck finally, finally (notice I used 'finally' twice) got broadband. Now that he’s missing in action downloading unimaginable loads ofporn stuff. Though I have yet to meet him online via MSN, it should be an odd encounter. It has been eons since I last saw him online.
“If you were bitten by a shark, punch it in the ears,” says Virgin radio. They have ears? Where? I thought their nose was the weak spot, the equivalence of the human male’s nuts.
Sim showed me that book while we were chilling out at Langkawi, I read 1-2 chapters of it and I just need to finish it. OK, the author is good; it’s a good book nonetheless. I just need to know what happens next. Then I curi Zach’s Memoirs of a Geisha and got hooked to it as well, difference is that they made that into a movie, not Dry. So I ended up reading it rather than Geisha.
Jockey dude, Tuck finally, finally (notice I used 'finally' twice) got broadband. Now that he’s missing in action downloading unimaginable loads of
“If you were bitten by a shark, punch it in the ears,” says Virgin radio. They have ears? Where? I thought their nose was the weak spot, the equivalence of the human male’s nuts.
No comments:
Post a Comment