Everyone’s hopping onto Kev’s sudden trip to Koh Samui. Yeah, that fella will be headed up north to Thailand for some wild-whatever-happens-in-samui-stays-in-samui extended weekend outing. I’m envious that I’ll be stuck here instead of going crazy there. Work commitments calls, I have to stay. I can’t wait to get a year’s worth of work experience under my belt and start applying scholarship for Uni. Though it may be a bit odd, come to think of it now, I think it’ll be a good idea to head back and study. After all, a degree would be really fancy :)
I hope work experience with heaps of published works will help me obtain a scholarship or at least half. Does it work that way? I’m not too sure, but my CGPA of 3.1 in college wasn’t too shabby. I think it can be considered a Top 10 material. I did get a 3.9 once and never under 3.0. Ok, once. It was bloody 2.9. It was a tough sem, ok! And with the Ringgit gaining strength again, the currency isn’t that bad anymore. It is a remote possibility.
Well, at least this weekend, I could look forward to some quality time with me! Me and me! Me me me me me me! And I.
I hope work experience with heaps of published works will help me obtain a scholarship or at least half. Does it work that way? I’m not too sure, but my CGPA of 3.1 in college wasn’t too shabby. I think it can be considered a Top 10 material. I did get a 3.9 once and never under 3.0. Ok, once. It was bloody 2.9. It was a tough sem, ok! And with the Ringgit gaining strength again, the currency isn’t that bad anymore. It is a remote possibility.
Well, at least this weekend, I could look forward to some quality time with me! Me and me! Me me me me me me! And I.
No comments:
Post a Comment