An eventful night it was as it turns out. Though I find myself peeking at my kinetic powered luminescent watch every so often hence I’ll know when I’ll get to go home, or how long that’s left before we split. It depends on the mood, really.
At the club, all was well…really well, in fact. But you know, like they say, good things don’t last (yeah, cheesy, I know!) and in my opinion, it’s spot on because if you do stretch the good times longer than it should, then it turn sour.
Just like yesterday.
Partying at Glo = Good time
Going to Raffie’s with a bottle of Chivas = Stretching the good times
As a result, the night turned sour. The Hulk almost emerged; white boy fell into the drain which in the end, I have to drive that scum back to his place, someone snapped at someone for no reason, then comes the break ups, the hung ups etc.
Being me, drama doesn’t seem to like me, which I consider a blessing in disguise since I got my plate full already. So back to drama hating me, hence I get left out like a scrawny boy who is getting picked last at gym. As usual, I’m caught in the middle just like always. Have to run around from one drama to another.
Oh look, Ryan is going nuts again. *Runs*
Oh uh, Kev is leaving, and that’s my ride back *Sprints*
Oh oh, white boy fell down into the drain *Ignores*
Oh shit, White boy can’t drive his car home *Sigh*
Oh crap, I have to drive him home? *Sigh!!*
Oh fuck, Ryan really wanna whack that Hongkie…
GIMME A BREAK MAN.
At the club, all was well…really well, in fact. But you know, like they say, good things don’t last (yeah, cheesy, I know!) and in my opinion, it’s spot on because if you do stretch the good times longer than it should, then it turn sour.
Just like yesterday.
Partying at Glo = Good time
Going to Raffie’s with a bottle of Chivas = Stretching the good times
As a result, the night turned sour. The Hulk almost emerged; white boy fell into the drain which in the end, I have to drive that scum back to his place, someone snapped at someone for no reason, then comes the break ups, the hung ups etc.
Being me, drama doesn’t seem to like me, which I consider a blessing in disguise since I got my plate full already. So back to drama hating me, hence I get left out like a scrawny boy who is getting picked last at gym. As usual, I’m caught in the middle just like always. Have to run around from one drama to another.
Oh look, Ryan is going nuts again. *Runs*
Oh uh, Kev is leaving, and that’s my ride back *Sprints*
Oh oh, white boy fell down into the drain *Ignores*
Oh shit, White boy can’t drive his car home *Sigh*
Oh crap, I have to drive him home? *Sigh!!*
Oh fuck, Ryan really wanna whack that Hongkie…
GIMME A BREAK MAN.
No comments:
Post a Comment