Monday, 13 March 2006

I, Whine

I’m deprived of time, I have to admit. For the past week or two, I’ve been technically doing 2 jobs. Servicing and of course design. Though now I’ll have to admit I hate servicing as it robs me of time at the office. I figured staying back won’t do much good anyways, so to heck with it. I hate doing design when I’m mentally and physically exhausted. Like what some people always say to me, “Don’t force it out, just let it flow,”

And what does that mean when I’m being chased and judge based on nothing or just the fact that I went back at 5.25 once? Does that mean I’m slacking off? No. Will it make a difference if I’d stayed a little longer forcing out junk instead? I don’t have to answer that. So I decided that I should go and brain-storm at home as an alternative. And I actually do that. Even though to no benefit, at least I tried, didn’t I?

Idiotic clients who can never seem to make up their own damn fucking minds are holding me back, I got other accounts to handle, other deadlines to meet, other client that actually pay-up and appreciate what I do. Fuck you with your obsessive compulsive with one single red-hairline splashed across your ugly ad which you force us to make, besides, it’s obviously a printing error (which they manage to fix and it only affected the first 1,500 copies out of 50,000) from the newspaper and hey guess what? Shit happens. Deal with it. Fuck you and your crappy company for always delaying payment when you are the cunts that keep delaying and postponing deadlines. Let’s not mention the bright ideas you guys come up with. Ohmygod!

The day was fine; I just needed to get that out of my system.
And maybe I need to plan a weekend vacation.
Because it seems that I might need one.
Badly.

No comments: