“…and then hioh, I use paper to glue it together and cut off the corners so that it’ll look nicer lor,” that was one of the many things she said to me a year or so ago, on the telephone. “Man, the amount of assignments we have are ridiculous, I don’t think we’ll ever be so over-worked in the real world,” I complained, as usual mid-way thru the semester after waking from the pre-semester slumber. But hey, turns out, college was way easier, really. Anyway, the conversation went on about assignments and bitching about how little time we have and how much money we have to spend. Then…
In a complete random moment, “I’m horny lah,” she utters out those words.
How the hell do you respond to such a random statement? Oh baby, I’ll light up your fire and rock your world while pissing the neighbours off at the same time as the dogs howl to the moonlight aiding us to cover our passionate moans. I would have just hanged up. Being me, I don’t handle awkward moments to well. Not well at all.
But honestly, to this day, I can’t remember what I answered, maybe because I was so stoned.
No, I did not do it. That I remember. It would have been weird if I did.
In a complete random moment, “I’m horny lah,” she utters out those words.
How the hell do you respond to such a random statement? Oh baby, I’ll light up your fire and rock your world while pissing the neighbours off at the same time as the dogs howl to the moonlight aiding us to cover our passionate moans. I would have just hanged up. Being me, I don’t handle awkward moments to well. Not well at all.
But honestly, to this day, I can’t remember what I answered, maybe because I was so stoned.
No, I did not do it. That I remember. It would have been weird if I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment