My dad bought the lottery ticket the other day. It’s those Toto ones where you have to put in a series of numbers inside 6 boxes and if you get all correct, you’d be a millionaire. So he came back one day and said, “Meng ah, Papa tiok jee!” which translates to, “Meng ah, I won the lottery!”
Woa shit! Buy me an orange Mini! The one with the soft top and supercharged engine! Please?
“Siao ah! I only strike 4 out of 6 lah,”
Oh, maybe an iPod video? Seems like a good down-grade even though it’s not a car, assuming that he had won possibly a few thousand.
Dad whispers…
“The grand total is…”
Fuyoo, got suspense wan.
“...RM38,”
Pua pua puaaaaa…
Woa shit! Buy me an orange Mini! The one with the soft top and supercharged engine! Please?
“Siao ah! I only strike 4 out of 6 lah,”
Oh, maybe an iPod video? Seems like a good down-grade even though it’s not a car, assuming that he had won possibly a few thousand.
Dad whispers…
“The grand total is…”
Fuyoo, got suspense wan.
“...RM38,”
Pua pua puaaaaa…
No comments:
Post a Comment