What could be worse on a cloudy-rainy Monday morning?
Venue; cross junction near Peng Hwa (the Chinese girls’ school), a grey Satria was in front of me, we had just miss the green light by a car, so we were pretty much in front, less than 5 seconds into waiting, Ah Beng driven Satria ahead started to behave suspicious. Made an attempt to somehow exit the wait and take the left exit rather than waiting to go straight. It’s obvious even from where I could see that the turn would be impossible, I do not know of a car which can manage such a ridiculous turn ratio. So he halted and waits. Peeking thru the back of his car, I could see he was at some sort of discomfort, agitated perhaps. Maybe he was still high on his Sunday night ecstasy pill-taking, what else would you expect from an Ah Beng seated inside a hideously modified Satria with the classic huge ass I-can-fit-my-entire-fist-inside-that-exhaust. It’s as stereotype as it gets.
The light finally turns green.
An Honda Accord tried to overtake AhBeng@Satria, he got startled, forgot his tyre was at the wrong angle (prolly forgot that he had made a futile attempt to escape the wait), jerked to the wrong direction and stalled in the most embarrassing manner, he hastily restarted his car and floored the pedal and sped off ahead of me and the Honda.
We came to a stop again at the end of the road, the traffic lights just before Waterfalls.
All of a sudden,
A fucking head pops out.
She seemed dazed and search around for something.
She found it; it was her hair-clip.
He seemed more relaxed and started to drive with more composure.
Fucker was having a Monday morning drive/blow job.
I do not need to see that. Not on a Monday.
After that, he drives damn slow man.
Makpukicaucibaigetthefuckouttamyway!
Venue; cross junction near Peng Hwa (the Chinese girls’ school), a grey Satria was in front of me, we had just miss the green light by a car, so we were pretty much in front, less than 5 seconds into waiting, Ah Beng driven Satria ahead started to behave suspicious. Made an attempt to somehow exit the wait and take the left exit rather than waiting to go straight. It’s obvious even from where I could see that the turn would be impossible, I do not know of a car which can manage such a ridiculous turn ratio. So he halted and waits. Peeking thru the back of his car, I could see he was at some sort of discomfort, agitated perhaps. Maybe he was still high on his Sunday night ecstasy pill-taking, what else would you expect from an Ah Beng seated inside a hideously modified Satria with the classic huge ass I-can-fit-my-entire-fist-inside-that-exhaust. It’s as stereotype as it gets.
The light finally turns green.
An Honda Accord tried to overtake AhBeng@Satria, he got startled, forgot his tyre was at the wrong angle (prolly forgot that he had made a futile attempt to escape the wait), jerked to the wrong direction and stalled in the most embarrassing manner, he hastily restarted his car and floored the pedal and sped off ahead of me and the Honda.
We came to a stop again at the end of the road, the traffic lights just before Waterfalls.
All of a sudden,
A fucking head pops out.
She seemed dazed and search around for something.
She found it; it was her hair-clip.
He seemed more relaxed and started to drive with more composure.
Fucker was having a Monday morning drive/blow job.
I do not need to see that. Not on a Monday.
After that, he drives damn slow man.
Makpukicaucibaigetthefuckouttamyway!
No comments:
Post a Comment