1. Your gender: Male.
2. Are you liking someone: Always.
3. Are you hungry: Almost all the time. Yes, I have a gift. I think it's a curse.
4. Are you bored: Sleepy. Couldn't really sleep last night. I blame the moon.
5. Your birthday: 2nd August (jot this down, I like anything and everything Mac ;))
6. Age you wish you were: 3 or 19. It just seems sweet back then.
7. The color of your hair: Boring black. Or really really really really dark brown.
8. Color you wish your hair was: Hmmm, earthy brown? Blue works well too, heh.
9. The color of your eyes: Really really really dark brown. Or black.
10. Got any piercing: 2 on each ear. Used to be 3 on me left. Then is hilang. I pierced my nose 3 times as well. But its all gone now.
11. Want anything pierced: The phase is over.
12. Tattoos: Plan to get one. But the moment hasn't come.
13. Who do you like: Out-going and people who are not artistically shy. Yet not too much. It's a crime if you over do it.
. :HAVE YOU :.
15. Read the newspaper: The sports and world section.
16. Get told you're on crack: I am?
17. Talk to strangers: All the time.
18. Take walks in the rain: If I'm caught, what the heck.
19. Drive: Everyday.
20. Like to drive: I used to love it. Now I just do.
21. Been out of the country: Yes. But not enough.
22. Been in love: Yeah.
23. Regret it: Yeah.
24. Gone skinny dipping: With the right company, why not? You only live once.
25. Had a surgery: Once.
26. Ran away from home: Attempted to. You know, when your mommy won't buy you that bloody Ultraman toy you go all emo and shit.
27. Played strip poker: Tried to. No one fancied.
28. Been loved: I think so.
29. Been on stage: Scared the crap out of me.
30. Slept outdoors: Yeap. By the beach.
31. Made a Prank phone call: When the opportunity arise.
32. Pulled an all-nighter: I did better. I did 2.
33. Sleep Walked: Not that I know of.
34. Sleep Talked: Apparently I pick up a guitar and start singing Banana Pancakes.
35. Cried yourself to sleep: When mom won't buy me that Ultrama toy.
36. Slept all day: My all time record was 16 hours. Hmm, it sounded more impressive in my head.
37. Killed someone: I have a few in line.
38. Made out with a stranger: Yes.
39. Had sex with a stranger: Oh yes.
40. Kissed someone: Yes.
41. Regret it: A few.
42. Been betrayed: Nope. Phew.
43. Broken the law: When you are 16-19, you try to break everything.
44. Met a famous person: By chance, yeah.
45. Been on radio-tv: Nope :(
46. Been in a mosh-pit: Back in the gig-days.
47. Had a nervous breakdown: When my computer crashed and my assignments went missing.
48. Danced naked: Errr, no way. It'll hurt.
49. Repeated Dream: Yeah! Weird huh?
50. Shoe brand you prefer: Adidas used to work for me. Then it got too repetitive. Nike sucked. So Puma it is.
51. Wear hats: During a bad hair day.
52. Judge people: I really really really try not to. Reality TV made me do it!
53. Listening To: Ghosts' debut album.
54. Own 10 pairs of shoes: In the course of my whole life, yes.
55. Favorite place to shop: Anywhere. I'm a shopoholic. I can even shop at a Petrol station.
56. Comfortable clothing: Whatever I buy its based on comfort and looks.
57. What's your style: Being random.
. :BELIEVE IN:.
58. Miracles: I do.
59. Angels: Ooo, why not.
60. Magic: Sometimes. Until they release "STREET MAGIC SECRETS REVEALED" on the tele.
61. Ghost: Yeah, haven't seen one though.
62. Shirt: Shirt? What's there to believe or not to?
63. Birth: Nope, we all came from those birds carrying baskets from the Heavens.
64. Easter Bunny: Are you kidding?
65. Cupid: Has a lousy aim.
66. Sex before marriage: I live by it.
67. The death penalty: Depends on the crime.
. :RANDOM:.
68. Best friends: What about it?
69. Everyone lies: Who doesn't?
70. Ying and Yang: Me and Ian.
71. Love at first sight: Yes.
72. Remember your first love: Errr, kinda.
73. What do you find romantic: Red wine, deserted beach, huge mat and the moon. And sex at the end.
74. Do you look at looks alone: Yeah, if it's worth the look.
75. Flirt to get for attention: Nah, my height is enough to pull that off.
76. Time goes by too fast: When having fun. Or too much work.
77. Like someone: I'm not gonna answer this again.
. :LAST PERSON :.
78. That you laughed at: At Ian. For supposedly doing the Pearl Chain.
79. That laughed at you: Ian, cos of my lack of love.
80. Person that made you smile: I smile almost all the time. For no reason.
81. You went shopping with: Vig, Naomie, Ryan and Annie. They manage to stop me. Thanks yo!
82. To disappoint you: Me. How cliche, I know.
83. Last time you took shower: In the morning.
84. To brighten up your day: My bed.
85. Person you kissed: Some dog. It jumped onto me. I had no choice, really. Oh wait, person? Hmmm, dunno.
86. You Dumped: Ohh...I don't think it's called dumping if you hadn't gone out proper.
87. Food you ate: Greenlane Chicken Rice!
88. Talked to through IM: Vig and Shak. About O.K. and Thailand.
89. You Hugged: Emmm, I don't remember.
90. You texted: Ian
91. You were in love with: The wrong girls.
92. You Fought: With clients.
. :FAVORITE:.
93. Food: Wan Than Mee, Pizza, Koay Teow Th'ng, ah screw it. Everything except durians, pineapples and prawns.
94. Girl: Annie for being random and small.
95. Boy: I'm not Michael Jackson.
96. Park: The one where we used to play footy.
97. Sport: FOOTBALL!
98. Position: Lying down in bed, hammock, bench. Hmmm, 69? =)
99. Pet: None since a while ago
100.Favorite Quote: "Inspiration is unreliable." - I can't remember who was it though.
No comments:
Post a Comment