Friday, 29 June 2007

Questions Exhange

"Meng, can I steal your 100 questions?" she text me on MSN.

Then I thought, why not...
But...I have a better idea.

"Why not we do an QUESTIONS EXCHANGE entry," I suggest, "I'll write 25 questions for you and you do the same for me."

We agreed.
So here we go.



What Questions

1. What made you think of this idea?
- It was a spur of the moment

2. What did you have for breakfast today?
- Toast with peanut butter and a packet of Nasi Lemak.

3. What are you wearing now?
- The MINI t-shirt I got from you (Juls) and some beige pants.

4. What do you think of your boss?
- Cool and full of ideas. Can be quite the drama queen at times.

5. What condoms do you prefer? Ribbed, conventional, dotted
- Conventional. But I rather not use it.

Why Questions

6. Why did you buy a kelisa and not a kancil?
- Why would I buy another Kancil?

7. Why did you study design?
- Because it's the only thing I'm good at after football.

8. Why are you so tall?
- You tell me. I'm dying to know.

9. Why MAC?
- After reinstalling my PC for the 2139257509053 time. It was obvious.

10. Why do you not like clubbing?
- Some people like durians, some don't. It's the same idea.

Who Questions

11. Who was your latest ex?
- I'm not even sure if she can be considered one.

12. Who was the last person you spoke to on phone?
- Ah Liew. Lunch.

13. Who is the last person you had a crush on? (celebrity / normal)
- This, I rather not say it here. Aww come on, you think I would? :P

14 Who is your bestie?
- First of all, we don't call it bestie. That's just creepy. And why do you ask? You know who he is. JM! Spray the love yet? Heh.

15. Who would you choose, Angelina Jolie, Cameron Diaz or Britney Spears?
- Britney out. Hmmm, I'd go for Cameron.


When Questions

16. When was the last time you had sex?
- Oh god. February. OK, you may laugh now.

17. When was the last time you brushed your teeth?
- This morning.

18. When are you planning to change car?
- Nope. I'm not one of those people.

19. When will you get married?
- In my head. I thought 28 would be nice. But yet again, I'll never know.

20. When was the last time you set on a motorbike?
- Ooh. Hmmm, I think it was my last trip in KL. On Vig's green bike. I almost flew off when he hit 110km/h in less than 4 seconds.

How Questions

21. How are you?
- I'm fine, thank you.

22. How likely are you going to retire at the age of 50?
- Not very.

23. How old are you now?
- 23 + 10 months

24. How will your wedding be like?
- I'd be wearing a football jersey along with my wife with the number 6 on her and 9 on me. Our cake would be a round football and the pastor would dress up as a referee. The guests would have their face painted according to my "team" colour. And when we kiss, the referee (pastor) would shout GOAL!

25. How many times do you jerk off in a week?
- JU! Hmmm...twice? It has been 4 months! Gimme a break!

No comments: