Let me just clarify this before I get my 12th phone call asking me what the hell does it mean.
You see, few days back, Vig The Ah Neh and Annie were talking on MSN, with me. And as usual - well, most of the time anyways - I leave the chatbox open as they go on and on about anything and everything.
When I got back, they were talking about pussies. It did not help the cause as Ryan's girl was on her way to Penang. So Vig suggested that I ask her if she's a PPP. I'm not sure why. But I think it's something he would like to know. For what? Well, let's just say he's got too much time in Shell doing abso-fucking-lutely nothing. Well paid too. And of course, random is the in-thing with him.
"What's a PPP?" I ask, perplexed.
He replied, "Possible Pink Pussy," followed by an endless laughter from the 2 of them. Of course, I followed suit. I laughed as well.
"What the hell man?" I'm so not gonna ask her that. If she was English-ed, maybe. But - no offence - Chinese-ed people would deem it rather offensive. She might throw a chair at me. Well, at least the stereotypes would. English-eds are usually more open about topics like this. We're a breed of articulate yet openly disgusting-minded people.
But of course, when night came, I found myself on the pool side with Ryan and his girl. We had just left his house after a brief Birthday party at his crib, to celebrate Randall's 22nd. And then Vig called, "Meng ah, can you pass the phone to her ah? I got some business plan to discuss with her," yes. I'm aware how blatantly obvious it was. In my defense, I was under the influence. So...
Right after speaking to her, she handed my phone back to me. "What are you laughing at Neh neh?"
"I've told her about the business plan a.k.a. PPP," he takes a big gulp of air and started laughing, "I've got you cornered now!"
Bloody wanker.
Now I gotta explain to her. She had just asked me what the hell is PPP, "Errrrrrrrr...." I allow the errrr to go on for awhile. Stalling. Gosh I really don't want to say it. So I came up with some bullshit story, "It stands for Penang-something-something," faking a deep-in-thought-look, pretending to recall at the same time. In the end, I let Ryan settle it for me. I don't know her well enough to ask her what colour is her pussy. That is just creepy. "What?!" as he laughed hysterically when I told Ryan what is PPP.
So, if you have been instructed by a certain neh neh to call me and ask what the hell does PPP stands for, it's Possible Pink Pussy. There. Your answer. Now leave me alone. I got work you know. Like real work.
Cheerio.
No comments:
Post a Comment