Right now, I'm in a very ANTI-MICROSOFT mood. After going thru that “screen going blank” moment last night, the little anti-Microsoft me inside has taken control (even Microsoft Office prompts me to use the word ‘microsoft’ with a capital M, grrrr..). So I went probing around Goggle and see what I can find…
Tada…Have fun…

Isn't a good idea? Since most of the time it either blue screens or just hang for no obvious reason...

...and why not get a keyboard to go with it. Besides, it has all the buttons you'll need while using a Microsoft operating system.

I'm suprise Bill hasn't thought of that. Hey, people would pay good money to watch it :)

An addition to all the world's disaster in the last 100 years.

Now this is really funny. It was an ad by BMW. It'll surely run better without it, surely.

Hehehehe, this is just really funny. Cliche...but still funny.

Don't wanna feel left out. So here's my own illustration. OS X rocks!
No comments:
Post a Comment