I saw her...I saw her! Oh my…how long has it been? A year? Time has flew just by…but despite the fact, she still captivates me in everyway imaginable; her sudden cameo appearance made all the traffic tension go away just like that. In a blink, from “tensed up going to explode anytime soon” mode into well…”acting weird and constantly staring at the rear view mirror” mode…Man, she’s oh-so-beautiful…her eyes…her skin…her rosy cheeks…the way she smiles.
She rides a scooter...
She rides a black scooter...
That’s cute…fits her style...
With a hint of danger, I like.
OK OK, it’s one of my longest kept secret. I’ve never told anyone about her. I don't know why. I first saw her in McDonald’s
Then she popped back in, just like that!
I think she might have noticed me...
I think...I hope so...
I really hope so...
Awww man, if I ever see her again…I’m gonna ask her out…really. For real. Even if that means me screaming out my small miserable Kancil window to her; while she's riding the scooter.
“Hey!! Wanna go grab a drink?!?!?!...With me?!?!?!?...My treat!!!”
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment