Monday, 27 June 2005

A Graduate, At Last!

You can call me a graduate now…cos I am one! Wooohooo!

Me! Of all people…a graduate…tomorrow shall be a public holiday. Let’s call it the Meng Day…Hari Meng…hehehe…only people who are 6’ are eligible for this holiday.

It was a good closure to my college days; though it has been over since March, but still…a closure is a closure…I can now move on with life :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I would like to dedicate this entry to those who have made an impact in my life during my days at the money-making college…

A shout out to my first college clique, Faridah, Ernie and Ena…boring foundation year was made exciting…I owe it all to you guys…

To DURIANS INC…which consists of Audrey, Acap, Abraham, Philip and Mayki. Formed in 2003, diploma year was a blast with you guys, I’ll never forget the crazy days we spent and had during class (eg, chopstick dancing with Abraham, non-stop crapping/day-dreaming with Audrey, back-to-back random jokes and cigarette break with Acap, bubbly crazy-driver Mayki and Philip aka Mr. Art Director).

And of course, the lecturer that set my sights right and gave all the encouragement…none other than Chris himself. It’s funny that I actually missed the first week of his class because Incubus came down to KL for a show and when I came in a week later, I thought he was some hot-chick lecturer when I first saw him from the back, turns out, its a dude…I dunno what category he falls into…so I’ll stick to metrosexual. Though I do make fun of his lifestyle sometimes, he’s talent and wisdom is undeniable. He single-handedly…in a way…revamped the whole design principal in EAA…much thanks to him.

One chapter closes, another opens…
A new me is approaching…

Watch out!

No comments: