Wednesday, 8 June 2005

While I Wait...

Another expedition to KL beckons, oh big city…The Tall is approaching, be wary. Reminds me self to…bring camera, lights, coffee, Liz...wake up on time…call The Fat to warn him, any orders? Heh.

What’s up with this Sri-Lankan dude who wakes up at 9.20pm at night to eat his dinner? Hurry up you fool…We gotta go!! I gotta meet up Banana girl and discuss this little free-lance job she’s giving…Shove ‘em up and lets go!! Hurry I say!

Man, this computer is really freaky…it shuts down at random. One moment you’ll be typing…getting all intense in whatever conversation there is on MSN or whatever and *BIP*...

.......................

..............(dazed).....................huh?!

THE FREAKIN’ SCREEN WENT BLANK! WHAT THE FUCK?!

And when I made a restart….it says…

NTFS file missing
Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart

OK…
And press the famous 3 key combination I did…
And restart it did not
But repetitive it was…
It kept prompting the same command…

AAAAAHHHHH!!! YOU PIECE OF UGLY-RECTANGULAR-BOX!! YOU PIECE OF CRAP!! RESTART YOU FUCK! R-E-S-T-A-R-T-!

Ishh, the hard disk must have gotten disrupted again…

But finally, it’s back...man, too much stress is involve when using this PC…iBook!! I miss you….come back to meeeee….

No comments: