The sun rises
The tall still asleep
The dad came in…
And went
“Hoi, lets go take your car!”
Me: ncieuwcnu what? It’s 7-freaking-AM!!
ZzzZzzzZzZ…
Man, I need my OWN car.
The drive
The traffic jams
The morning tension
If only I own a helicopter
Then I can wake up a tad later
And give traffic reports
To earn extra cash.
The weather
The gloominess
The morning hunger
Sleep is all I can think of
Maggie mee breakfast
Milo-panas
Man, what sort of diet am I on?
The tall still asleep
The dad came in…
And went
“Hoi, lets go take your car!”
Me: ncieuwcnu what? It’s 7-freaking-AM!!
ZzzZzzzZzZ…
Man, I need my OWN car.
The drive
The traffic jams
The morning tension
If only I own a helicopter
Then I can wake up a tad later
And give traffic reports
To earn extra cash.
The weather
The gloominess
The morning hunger
Sleep is all I can think of
Maggie mee breakfast
Milo-panas
Man, what sort of diet am I on?
No comments:
Post a Comment