Thursday, 23 June 2005

Not Quite Happening

I like to think that that I like traveling…
But I’m too lazy to put in the effort.

I’ve promised myself to sleep early for the past 2 weeks…
That never happened…that includes Langkawi. Ok, I slept early last night.

Being a working class person…
I wish I would live more…that hasn’t happened.

The tattoo I’ve always wanted to get…
Has been put on-hold for 2 years already.

I used to have eight piercing altogether on my face…
Now, there are only four left.

I’m still trying to gain weight…
But I’ve gained height instead.

I noticed I sometimes make sissy-like hand gestures…
That’s only because my arms are long and I have to avoid hitting people, unintentionally.

When my car's window is down…
My hand can reach the bottom part of the door.

People think I look like Bruce Lee at times…
I think I need a haircut.

No comments: