The Work
Printing. That’s every designer’s nightmare. The print house is a vicinity where dreams are crushed, ideas are annihilated and visuals collapsing. Believe me, to be a good graphic artist is to be good at somehow estimating the colours on-screen and colours on print. Find a compromise and you can declare yourself a legitimate graphic artist. As for what happened to me at the print shop yesterday, I can only speculate. The colours are alright sometimes, but horrible at times. So is it me or them? Hmmpf.
The Money
On Monday, dad handed my weekly allowance to me and went, “Well, the time has come. I’m cutting you off.” ARGHHH!!! IT’S THE END OF THE WORLD!!! NOOOO...
Eh, wait…I’m working now…I get paid…Oh…it’s cool…I’ll survive.
Was gonna tell dad to cut me off anyway, but I guess he wants first dips. Heh.
The Streets
School holiday! Oh my god! You have no idea how freakin’ happy I am because of that. The streets are for once, not jammed up as they used to during rush hours. Stupid schools, they should be a better system for the school buses to park and wait, grrrr…
Over and out!
No comments:
Post a Comment