Tuesday, 13 September 2005

Goodbye

This may be a bit of a surprise, but after much contemplation I’ve decided to end this blog.

A chain of events have occurred during my time away. Haven’t really had much to write anyways being so tied up with work and all.

But before I go any further, I promise I’ll keep my mouth shut on this particular topic. But it’s too much for me to handle, so I’ll remove the juicy bits :)

“Yo! It has taken you too long, man. Way too long. Now, finally! You’ve broken the chain, the barrier, the whatever you wanna call it. I’m very happy for you, man. In some ways, it was hard for me to see you being in that position back then before things finally clicked. And now, finally…best wishes, man. Best wishes from me.”

Incidentally, it was this little moment that sparked my intention to stop blogging. It goes to show that so much has been going on…with me, my family and my friends and yet I’ve failed to jot down anything that’s been going on. So it kinda has defeated its purpose...that is, blogging…since it was my original intention to have a more detailed documentation of my life.

Another chapter of my life has finally ended, yet I’ve failed to acknowledge. But now, I’ve come to terms with it. Whatever that happened earlier, served as a wake up call for me. So much has been going on, here and there. It made me realize that I’ve slipped away from reality, living another life while suppressing my conscious self. No point hiding, evading and fleeing from the inevitable. Life will get you down and get you up while changes should be anticipated, it will happen come what may. So why not embrace? Why dread over it.

Things are no longer what they used to be. But it will always be remembered. Simpler times has come to pass, at least I had lived it, as much as I could. Though, I wished I had lived more. But being humans, nothing is ever truly enough.

I could go on forever with this cheesy closing entry. But I won’t. I’m getting a bit cheesed-off myself, heh. Being me, I believe in closure. Everything needs closure. And this is it. Lastly, blogging has really thought me one thing. No matter how fucked or how awesome life is…

Life is in full technicolour.

No comments: