CAUTION: THIS MAY BE A FAKE ENTRY
Sometimes I feel I'm not achieving enough...
and then I found this...

Yeah, we won the World Cup, mind you. Though we were all drained out. We still have the energy to lift the throphy.

And well, here's a visual for the term "Hungry for Success". Well, it ain't much fun to eat it. Tuck thinks I'm crazy.

Of course, lets not forget I'm a good actor. I was hardly touched but I dived anyway and got the opposing player a red card and a penalty, which was scored. FIFA agreed that it was one brilliant dive. So they contacted the Oscars and handed me an extra trophy. Heh.
Sometimes I feel I'm not achieving enough...
and then I found this...

Yeah, we won the World Cup, mind you. Though we were all drained out. We still have the energy to lift the throphy.

And well, here's a visual for the term "Hungry for Success". Well, it ain't much fun to eat it. Tuck thinks I'm crazy.

Of course, lets not forget I'm a good actor. I was hardly touched but I dived anyway and got the opposing player a red card and a penalty, which was scored. FIFA agreed that it was one brilliant dive. So they contacted the Oscars and handed me an extra trophy. Heh.
And let's not forget the man behind the team. The coach. They call him the Tinkerman for constantly changing his shirt while his team is playing. They say he sweats more than the whole team put together. Cheers coach! All your hard work and errr sweat has made us 'world' champions!OK, enough of hallucinating. Back to reality. Sigh.

Oh, last one. Let's not forget our sole cheerleader! That's the real motivation behind the team :) I think the coach is bashing her for not lifting her shirt up during match time.
No comments:
Post a Comment