Thursday, 15 September 2005

That Night

It has been awhile since I last set foot inside a club. I had just also started my protein powder consumption, so at times; I can get pretty hyper for no reason. So, they call me up…

“Hey man! Wanna join us for dinner?” says Ryan.

Though I already had dinner, I tagged along anyway.
“Alright, I’ll see you guys there…”

So I went to Fatty Loh chicken rice at Fettes Park. And I found the whole bunch. Ryan, Liew, Tuck, Harris, Annie and even Khai Mun…walau, it’s been awhile since I’ve hung out with him. Tuck was being himself, kept the beers flowing in and someone floated the idea of going to Glo.

I sensed that urge before I left the house. I took a risk of being over-dress for a kopi-tiam outing. Alas, everyone else was over-dress for that kopi-tiam. Glo was the obvious next destination and it was Ladies’ Night.

It was comforting to be back, into the scene. And of course, being me…you’ll get a lot of:

“Wah! What are you doing here?!”
and...
“Walau! Since when you like clubbing?!”
and…
“Ahh! You came! CHEERS!”
And the list goes on…

Hey, I have a life, okay? Just that I was busy.
It was fun, really fun. I remember entering the front gate with Ryan screaming

“Welcome back, man.”
“Cheers man, glad to be back.” I yelled back.

Though, as usual…I had to leave at 2am which is early for most of them, work commitments lah. But I had me a really good time. Catch up with some old friends that I’ll only see in clubs.

Then the morning after came…
I met Ryan for lunch, he went

“Hey man, check this out…”
While he digs his pocket and flashed me his newly acquired Nokia phone.
“Woaa dude…you found this?!” I asked.
“YEAH MAN! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!”

“DAMN!”

No comments: