I once read an entry from a friend’s blog, about BAGAN. And since that day, I’ve been curious to check it out. I do know the owner is gay. I do know it’s extremely posh. I do know it’s gonna be costly. But I didn’t know that it can be really fun. Though the events leading up to it was a bit stressful with someone being sangkut, in the end, it was awesome.
We were drinking Tiger straight from the bottle that Zach had bought earlier, just to get in the zone first before we go in. As we marched in thru the main gate pass the lawn, the amount of exotic cars in there was enough to scare us off, but we were buzzed up enough to shrug it off.
So now I know it’s as classy as I have imagined it, but it’s not THAT pricey as how I have pictured it would be. Turns out, it a really nice chillout place. Nice music, awesome interior, excellent service and it’s almost like a maze in there. Imagine a really huge mansion with separate sections for the restaurant, bar, pool table and the lounge.
I don’t mind going there again. Anyone? Jom!
We were drinking Tiger straight from the bottle that Zach had bought earlier, just to get in the zone first before we go in. As we marched in thru the main gate pass the lawn, the amount of exotic cars in there was enough to scare us off, but we were buzzed up enough to shrug it off.
So now I know it’s as classy as I have imagined it, but it’s not THAT pricey as how I have pictured it would be. Turns out, it a really nice chillout place. Nice music, awesome interior, excellent service and it’s almost like a maze in there. Imagine a really huge mansion with separate sections for the restaurant, bar, pool table and the lounge.
I don’t mind going there again. Anyone? Jom!
No comments:
Post a Comment