Wednesday, 21 September 2005

Never Again

There’s this fucking idiot in our office that puts a while new meaning to the word incompetent. Fucking hell, man. I spend 2 fucking weeks patching up with a client that we got off the wrong foot, to finally be friends and even joke around when mistakes are made.

Today, I had my plate full with photo shoots and video editing, so I asked him to help me out. After all, it’s just a matter of text replacement and that’s about it.

I had the client calling me back screaming at me after seeing those blatant errors. OK, she didn’t scream but I could sense the tone, she wasn’t the happiest person around for sure. So I took a look at it, I mean, how much can he fuck up lah. Just text placement mah, after all…the design was already finalize long ago.

Yet…
Somehow…
Being him…
Mr. Fuck Things Up.

He fucked it up. Big time. How on fucking earth did he fucked it up? Ishh…the colours were all wrong and who the fuck uses a font size that reads “11.236788” ?!?!?! machibaipukimakleh! Come on lah! Common sense lah!

Aja was spot on about Chinese-ed designers. No concept, no idea, no brains (except for the Art Director).

The thing about big corporate companies is that the design is usually at a minimal while the details have to be precise and of course, their cooperate colours as well.

Now I know why Elaine gets soooo cheesed-off at times. I really do.

Not to mention he kept quiet while the work is already done, 2 hours ago. Which led me to more trouble since the submission deadline was 2 hours ago as well. Real idiot, man. He should be fired.

Luckily, I got a sweet personality (heh!!) so I manage to patch things up with her (the client). And thing are alright again. And I WILL never let him touch my work ever…ever again.

No comments: