Friday, 30 September 2005

Too Long, Too Sudden

I was at Ingolf the other day. Hanging out and getting under the influence, then, Ryan gave me a weird looking face, a telltale that he had something juicy to expose or reveal. He creeps up to me and whisper to my ears…

“………………..” (censored)

I’m sworn to secrecy, so my mouth is shut tight. But anyway, in the midst of all this ‘excitement’ that someone else knows as well…

Aja interrupted me with a really awkward question.
“Meng, want to me my boyfriend ah?”

I gave her a ridiculous look…
“Err…sure.”

“Just testing you.” she rationalizes.

…right :)

Anyway, today…while I was browsing thru, I stopped by TzeLin’s to have a read…see what’s going on…

And apparently, in her dreams, I asked her to be my girlfriend…

I MUST BE ON FIRE, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON, MAN?

Maybe it’s time I look for someone…after all, it has been 5 years since my last relationship. Hey, the flings don’t count, ok? :P

No comments: