Toothache. Painful.
After rushing down, cursing at every street floaters and taking 20-minutes to painstakingly find a parking spot during the noon rush hour in Pulau Tikus. Which I manage to find one, with a faulty meter. A real blessing.
After the 30-minute wait, the nurse summons me into the room. Doctor said he won't cabut yet because, "It might just cause you more pain," he told me, in his most serious-looking-this-could-be-a-life-changing-procedure look, "Since the pain is on and off, if I should pull it out, it most definitely would cause even more discomfort." Because apparently it's not proper fucked yet. But it's fucked alright. Though not quite. But it's getting there.
More pain? Oh man, come on. It's almost the weekend. As if it isn't depressing enough, now I gotta deal with this? "What do you suggest doc?" I ask, hoping for a solution.
He pulls down his mask, takes a moment to himself, deep in thought, then snaps out of it, "Tell you what, I'll prescribe you some antibiotics. Come again in 3 days then we'll all three of it."
3?! YOU'RE PULLING OUT THREE? WHERE? WHY? "Umm, what?"
He told me that the one which is causing the pain, would be No. 1. The other 2 are the half grown wisdom tooth I have on the upper left and lower left that he suggest I have it pulled out as well. "If you don't do it, 6 months down the road it's gonna cause you great pain when it starts to grow again," cause there isn't actually any space left for them to grow. So it's kinda stuck. And it would be almost impossible to brush.
I left the clinic after spending barely 15-minutes inside, knowing that I gotta take a half-day leave on Monday to have my 3 wisdom tooth to pulled out. There goes my wisdom...
Man, Monday is so gonna suck.
No comments:
Post a Comment