OK, the closer it gets to the appointment, the more I want to write. Maybe it does distract me and sidetrack the throbbing pain. Even though it's only for 5 - 10 minutes.
On the phone, as Vig was telling me about some root removal procedure he did that cost him a bomb, "I've done that on 2 of my teeth before dude," I told him, "And man was it pricey, thank god daddy paid."
"Woah, really? So you're like Transformers now lah?"
"I prefer to call it my Bling teeth," because it's now almost 70% silver.
Then he swiftly changed topic, as usual, "Eh cha, did you know Roby got surrounded by the Rempits last weekend?"
What?! Really? But knowing Roby - being immortal and all, and not wanted in both Heaven or Hell - he shouldn't have suffered much.
Based on what I know (or heard from the neh neh), it was yet another late night for him. So somewhere in Penang, Roby was on his way back when suddenly, a huge group of Rempits surrounded his car and well, taunted him and probably demanded that he step out. Of course, 1 vs 100000000 rempits is suicide. Even Roby was smart enough to work out the math. Just like any other desperate driver would do in such a situation. No matter how much you love your car - yes Xen, if you're reading this, you would have to do this if you should find yourself surrounded - your car is the only credible weapon you've got left. Make full use of it. Ram 'em over! But if it's a Kancil, then you're screwed. Not fast enough to out run them, not tough enough to ram them down.
From what I heard - albeit with some exaggerations - he slammed the reverse gear and started the battle. Slam those at the back, then hit D and slam those in front while dialing 9-9-1. I got sidetracked somewhere along here when neh neh was telling me this story. Next thing happen, I can't remember how, but even the Police was helpless. So in the end, they hop into his car and said, "Ah, langgar dia semua lah!"
Yes, aren't we so grateful to have such a police force? But hey, in their defense, they are always under-staff and under-paid. And there was so many of them, the Rempits could fill up a stadium. Let's face it, they are not Spartans.
That's the smartest thing he has ever done.
Now his car is at the Police HQ. All smashed up, again.
I'm so proud of you man.
No comments:
Post a Comment