Before I head out to get me teeth pulled out. Am clearing out my work for the day and one last entry.
We've been discussing about stock photographs for weeks already. This client of ours requires at least 5. We've got none, a tight budget and very little time left. The big boss thought - of course - that it'd be a tad too pricey to purchase stock image, "I'm meeting with a professional photographer after this," he told me, "I'll ask him if he has any lifestyle-type pictures to sell."
My arms is resting on his table. I placed a piece of paper on it and clutch my hands together, "If not, we could get him to shoot some for us," I suggest. We all agreed. Now, it's finding the location for the shoot that is difficult.
Of course, being Penangites, they're NOT gonna hire talents for this. Instead, they're gonna use their own employees and maybe us too. Since he said we should be more photogenic than them as most designers are born cam-whores.
The person I'm working with, is having a tough time finding a suitable location for the shoot, "I am thinking where to take the shots for the parks, streams, fishing decks, cycling tracks and jogging path," he sighs.
Then out of the blue, this happens...
"By the way, are you a Christian? You look like one."
I do?
No comments:
Post a Comment