now my whole body is achingly sore.
I shall let the camera do the blogging.

As you can so clearly see. Ju was already wasted before we got into the Festival. Thanks to 4 Vodka Ribena shots - which Vig's mom said is the most disgusting combination - and 2 cans of beers.

Dawn sponsored us Ice-Cream. I didn't quite fancy one, but I could use the sugar-rush. Thanks Dawn.

We manage to meet up Auntie Sue and gang as well. They were the VIPs. And our discount cards.

James decided to cancel his weekend plans and join us. Too bad he (and his girl) wore white shoes too.

"Ohmygawd, my feet is soaking wet with mud and it stinks here! Woooo!!!!!"




I swear to god, not a single soul at the festival understood what these Mongolians had to say in-between sets. No one!

Ahhh, of course, the aftermath. I was so drunk, so caught up. I couldn't care less. I wore slippers to work today.

Man, my Pumas are so fucked now. Like proper fucked.
But hey, it was waaay worth it.
I'm so going to Sarawak next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment