Few more hours to go.
I tell you, having your teeth pulled out is like being on death-row. Well, maybe not exactly, but the process does feels like it. My last meal would be to have a sensational lunch before being confined to porridge. I know I won’t be enjoying my meals for the next few days. I won't be able to smoke (which is a good thing). So not looking forward to that. But it’s painfully aching now and it’s getting ridiculous to live with.
Hopefully I don’t vanish or downgrade into a 2-dimensional character for not eating proper for the next day or so. It’s not that I got a lot stored up anyway.
Man, am so gonna miss eating.
Well, at least this could be my moment to kick the bloody habit. Because after today, I’ll find out – for real – if the other 2 needs pulling. And if it does…man, I’d be screwed for the week.
Like super screwed.
I think I’ll go have another cigarette now to come to terms with.
No comments:
Post a Comment