Here’s a question. Why do dentist insist on asking you all this questions when they know well enough that your mouth is wide open, with their instruments all jammed inside and their hands all over your face.
The dentist is knocking on the tooth which hurts along with the tiny round mirror, “Do you feel any pain here?” he asks.
I hate to point it out, but you know, I’m not exactly in the best situation to answer that, “Woh!” I muttered. I can’t even shake my head. It’s the closest thing to pronouncing no with my mouth wide open.
I can’t help but notice the nurses. There were so many of them. Call me shallow, but a sweet, cute or even better, hot girl in a nurse outfit never fails to turn a guy on. Even if she’s only 50% hot, sweet or cute…the outfit alone will compensate the other 50%. No? Oh come on. I know most of my friends would agree. OK, not some of them - all of them would.
The process took less than 5 minutes. And to my benefit, it was completely painless despite him saying, “You may feel a little pain.”
Nope. Not a feeling. Mainly my mind was somewhere in Scene 3 Take 5 with the nurses…oOoOoo…there, uh huh, a bit lower…yeah. Oooo…that’s the spot…
“OK we’re done,” he took off his gloves and places his instruments on the table.
Shocked and still halfway in Dreamland XXX, “WHA? FIH NISH AR? SOW FRAST AH?”
He just smiled and nods his head. He left the room to fill up some paperwork. And I’m wondering where the hell my tooth is. Scanning across the table I found this disgusting looking white thing, half of it in red, the other half, somewhat beige and the top part of it was ummm, plain disgusting, “Ish dat maine?” I tried to ask. The nurses just looked at me and passed my bag back to me. Screw it, they can keep it. The tooth fairy would puke if she sees that thing anyway. In fact, she might just make me pay her for coming all the way from Tootherland for nothing. So to hell with it. I left the room.
So now I’m at home, biting on cotton number 2 now. One of the nurses told me to change it every 30-minutes or so until it stops bleeding. Man, I’m so bored. There’s this niggling pain that’s really annoying. It’s not exactly painful, just annoying. Like Roby. You know he’s annoying but yet, he’s tolerable. Because he is funny when he is serious.
I think I need a painkiller now. Cheerio.
No comments:
Post a Comment