It's crunch time. The countdown has begun. And my trusty Mac-expert in on-leave for the whole week. Which makes it easier to stand firm on my decision to hold-on and wait 'till they release the new iMac.
Time to look for a 1GB of RAM to slot into my iBook.
25 days left till my date on the 20th of August. Time to gather my things together and push thru. 2 deadlines, 2 campaigns, 1 side project, 1 video project and 1 portfolio with 2 years worth of work to compile. Sounds daunting, scary and almost impossible. Yet again, I did slave over 3 pieces of A1-sized paintings with 2 sleepless nights during my Foundation year. I managed, somehow. Barely. But nonetheless, I did it. And I really mean 2 sleepless nights. I did start to see things. Weird things floating. I started to hallucinate.
Sleep never felt so good after that.
After Futsal yesterday - a somewhat disappointing but yet fun outing cos though I scored only twice, I created half of Ryan's 15-goal rampage - I felt it coming. Impending sickness. Scratchy throat, cold-sweat and you know, that "one kind" kind of feeling you get before you descend into a full blown sickness. I got home and immediately took one bloody cold shower to cool off, chug down 2 panadols and passed out. I woke up the next morning with THE nastiest headache, thus I kept snoozing my alarm until 8.30am. I got up eventually, knowing if I don't make work today, everything I've been working on for the past month towards the 20th would be in serious jeopardy. I dragged myself up and made one bloody power cup of coffee. Followed by another even-the-penguins-would-freeze cold shower to wake me up and hopefully drive the headache off.
It worked.
And now here I am. 25 days left.
It's crunch time!
No comments:
Post a Comment